Earn Money From Microworkers.com “Part-2”


In my previous post I have shared how to joinmicroworkers.com. In this post I will share how to finish a job and payment option and process. Through this post you will learn how to finish a job perfectly. Here many micro jobs are available such as forum posting, Bookmarking, Facebook like, Youtube video comment, Youtube video like, Download and play game, Search and comment, Yahoo answer, Sign up, Blog comment etc. Let’s start. First go to microworkers.com. Then log in to your account by your email and password. Then you will see your dashboard like bellow image.

Here your jobs are available. First see which job you can finish. Then click your desired job. I have clicked on a job here and a page has opened see bellow image.

Here I have select a Sign up job. It's rate is $0.10. Here you will see job details. Reading these start doing the job. After finihing this job, submit task's proof  bellow "I accept this job (a form will open below)" button. See bellow Image.


Friend thus you can do a job. If you face any problem tell me via comment. Wish your good luck.
Do not for get to say thanks. I am waiting for your comment.

7 comments

It is the best for new freelancer.

Reply

Does it pay? Is it trusted site? plz tell me.

Reply

taka hate pabo kivabe???

Reply

registration korar somoy ata ashe :( :(

Your IP address is already in use. We can not accept your registration using the same IP address as another user.

ki korbo akhn??

Reply

If you earn at least $9 you can withdraw your payment via paypal or skrill account. Skrill, paypal are some types of online account

Reply

Apni jei Pc ba Mobile theke khulchen ota theke 1 bar account kora hoyeche. tai hocche na. onno PC ba Mobile diye koren

Reply

Post a Comment